SeaFair is one of the best weekends in Seattle, and this year it is supposed to be beautiful weather. Last year overcast and chilly, we expect blue skies and in the 80’s so we want to make sure your SeaFair weekend is Flawless.
SEE PARKING SUGGESTIONS ON THE CAR SHOW POSTING
Below are some recommendations for your tanning appointments, but we also want to let you know that we will be offering 25% off all Sun Qt Cover-ups. If you have not gotten to the gym as much as you wanted to we have the solution. First a glowing tan with a touch of contouring…second a Sun Qt cover-up, show what you love about your body and hide what you don’t:)
SeaFair Glow Suggestions:
- Book your airbrush tanning appointment right away!…we fill up fast! We will have a technician at our Seattle Location until 9pm (Wednesday – Friday) if that is more convenient.
- Notice, we will be closed for part of the day on Saturday August 4th for an off-site event. Plan ahead.
- Remember we have a one-hour tan available if you need to get your tan done on Friday and still want to go out on the boat Friday night:)
- Give yourself plenty of time to deal with traffic, construction, and parking issues
- Exfoliate as much as you can the next day or two
- Get all of your waxing, sugaring, and pedicures done before you come in for a tan
- Wear something loose fitting and dark colored so there is less of a chance of streaking or splotchyness when you get dressed after your tan
- Moisturize twice a day starting the next day
- Wear lots of sunscreen (airbrush tanning does not protect your skin)
As always you can Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter for more of these updates!