Please see our Do’s and Don’ts Section for spray tanning tips. Before and After Care for the most flawless airbrush tan.
Flawless Beauty Memberships are perfect for anyone who wants to save money on both airbrush tanning and makeup applications. These different memberships have various benefits depending on what you would use and how often you would come in for a service.
Cancellation Policy – We require 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations. You will be charged half the price of the appointment that you scheduled, and if the appointment is considered a ‘no-show’ (canceled after your appointment time) you will be charged the full price of the service. We will make exceptions if we can re-schedule you the same day or we have a waiting list and we can fill your appointment slot.
Memberships and series packages will be charged a cancellation fee as well.
Pre-paid Tanning Appointment – These are non-refundable tanning appointments. Dates included, but not limited to are July 3rd, Wednesday- Friday before Sea Fair Weekend, December 30th, February 13th. Thank you for your understanding, and if you already have a Flawless Tanning Package then you don’t have to pre-pay:)
- Single Session Original – $50
(need 12 hours to process)
- Single Session Express – $70
(need 1-3 hours to process)
- Student (with ID) – $35
*** Just a note…there are a few days each year where Flawless Beauty Bars requires a pre-paid tanning appointment. These are non-refundable tanning appointments. Dates included, but not limited to July 3rd, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday before Sea Fair Weekend, December 30th, February 13th. Thank you for your understanding, and if you already have a Flawless Tanning Package then you don’t have to pre-pay:)
- 1 month – $110
- 3 months – $250
- 5 sessions original – $200
- 5 sessions express – $275
- 10 sessions original- $350
- 10 sessions express – $500
- Single Make-up Application – $65 and up
- (Includes airbrush foundation | false lashes)
- Sequoia Leopold (owner) takes appointments by referral only, prices start at $85
- Senior makeup artists $75
- Make-up Lesson – $85 and up
- One hour
- Extended time $35 per 20 minutes
- Lesson by a make-up artist with our products and with yours
- Face – includes foundation matching, prep and priming the skin, application technique, contour & highlight, blush application, bronzer, and concealer
- Eyes – any style, liner, application technique, and brush choices
- Lashes & Brows – Lash application technique…tips and tricks, proper brow shaping and color
- Senior makeup artists may have higher prices
- Sequoia Leopold (owner) takes appointments by referral only, prices start at $95
- Happy Hour (Fridays after 12pm only) – $45
- does not include false eye lashes, and there may be Fridays that are exempt from Happy Hour Pricing
- No specific makeup artist guaranteed
- Eyes only (Does not include lashes)- $25
- Foundation only – $35
- Lashes Application only – $15 (does not include the purchase of lashes)
- Lips – $15
What is Airbrush Tanning?
Airbrush Tanning in Kirkland and now available in our new Seattle location is the best way to have a natural glow all year. Sunless Tanning is safe and easy. The tanning appointment only takes about 20 minutes and you can usually get in the same day you call. Airbrush tans look their best on the second day so plan ahead, because you want to let the tan process for about 12 hours. See other important preparation suggestions on our FAQ page as well as Solution Information.
ONE HOUR TAN
Make sure to check out our new One Hour Tan, this service only needs 1-3 hours to process so you can shower almost immediately. Depending on how light or dark you want your Express Tan, if you want a light glow you can shower in one hour…if you want a darker color wait the full 3 hours and shower. The solution is made by Norvell and lasts the same amount of time as the traditional solution.
“We are so excited about it and you will be too! Perfect for the last minute flawless tan or if you just have a busy schedule like me.” – Sequoia Leopold