Every Tuesday at 6 pm and Sunday at 4:30 pm, learn from Flawless Beauty Bars makeup artists during our Studio Makeup Classes. With a maximum of 6 guests, this intimate setting allows for a 20 minute tutorial, and 40 minutes of one on one coaching, and color consulting. Attendees can practice and perfect techniques all with the individual help of our fabulous makeup artists. Flawless provides various products and all of the tools to use in order to create what is being shown that evening.
Our intention is to show you some fun new ways to think about makeup and your own personal beauty routine.
- 6 guests max
- 20 minute tutorial
- 40 minute 1-on-1
- $25 non-refundable fee redeemable in product that night
- Color Consulting
- Products provided
(Some classes are free and some have a non-refundable $25 fee redeemable in product that night)
Eye Makeup 101 – Back to Basics ($25)
- Focus on basic eye makeup brush technique and product placement on the eyes. Using just 4 simple colors to show a polished look and then a slightly intensified version for photos or evening events.
- Best for individuals who are looking to update their look or have trouble with their makeup lasting all day.
Flawless Face – Foundation Color Matching and Application / Highlight / Contour ($25)
- A detailed tutorial about foundation color matching, product knowledge, and best practices for applying makeup on the face.
- Simple ways to highlight and contour the face that enhances your features and camouflages others, using techniques that are meant for everyday use and are not overly complicated.
Teen – Ages 13-19 ($25)
- Makeup instruction breaking down some of the tutorials and trends seen on YouTube or the red carpet.
- Ideas on how to achieve the best possible way for each individual to highlight their own assets.
- How to achieve a polished enhanced version of themselves for photos and age-appropriate event makeup.
Makeup After 40 – ($25)
- Designed specifically for aging skin and changing eye shape.
- Focused on brush use, application technique, and product choices.
- Face and eye makeup application is covered in this class.
- Focused on application techniques that result in flawless makeup not heavy makeup, and enhance assets rather than extreme coverage.