- Master Makeup Artist – $115
- Senior Makeup Artist – $85
- Makeup Artist – $65
- Makeup Lesson – $75
- Lessons are one hour and include the use of your own products and tools as well as our own favorite products and tools.
- Master Artist Lesson – $95
- Happy Hour (Fridays after 12pm only) – $45 (does not include false eye lashes, some Fridays may be exempt from Happy Hour Pricing)
- Halloween or Costume Makeup – $125 and Up (we offer many unique and specialized custom makeup looks)
- Eyes only (Does not include lashes)- $35
- Foundation only – $35
- One Day Use Lash Application – $30 (Individual Lash Fans)
- Lips – $15
We offer customized makeup lessons for all ages. An individualized makeup lesson is great way to update your makeup routine and learn new tips and tricks. We suggest that you bring in your own product and brushes so that our talented makeup artists can teach you better ways to use your own makeup and assess if you need to add anything to your beauty routine.
Each lesson comes with a face chart showing detailed notes and pictures of what was discussed in the lesson, as well as notes about colors and products used.
The lesson is approximately an hour long, and we suggest you arrive with a clean face and a priority of what you want to learn to ensure there is enough time for practice.