Another quick posting about all the traffic and parking issues in Kirkland when we have weekend events. You are probably all sick of the traffic and parking problems that Kirkland has during the summer months and to add fuel to that fire, they have continued to close down streets and take parking away. This weekend starting on Friday Aug. 10th will be Summerfest.
Sounds actually like a lot of fun, and I am excited that we are having so many community events…but it does mean that you will need extra time to deal with traffic and street closures. The link to find out all about Kirkland Summerfest!!! There will be musicand arts and like always good food and fun for families.
- Shakespeare in the Park on Friday Aug 10th at 7pm Marina Pavillion
- Saturday will feature different local artists on several differnt stages and local art events
- Radio Disney will play the festival from 11am to 6pm on Marina Park and Main Street
- Face Painting, Fitness Court, and Story Time for kids
- Saturday night will feature wine tasting and 16 food vendors